Thursday, December 8, 2011

Five Sentence Fiction - Nineteen

What it’s all about: Five Sentence Fiction is about packing a powerful punch in a tiny fist. Each week I will post a one word inspiration, then anyone wishing to participate will write a five sentence story based on the prompt word. The word does not have to appear in your five sentences, just use it for direction.
Thanks to Steven at Stuck in my Own Mind for this week's word!

This week’s inspiration word is: NINETEEN




I look forward to reading everyone's five sentences. Post your sentences on your blog, and link up your post below.
Check out past Five Sentece Fiction posts here.

Also, be sure to visit everyone's FSF post!

Lillie

3 comments:

  1. This is such a fun idea. OK - I'm going to work on my 5 sentences. I wonder if I have any creative juices flowing today. hmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to thank you for introducing me to Five Sentence Fiction. I'm really loving these!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aloha Lillie,

    Thanks for the kind comments on my contest entry - and the follow:)

    I'm following along with you, too, and really like your blog - especially this five sentence fiction idea - it's cool :)

    ReplyDelete