Thursday, November 3, 2011

Five Sentence Fiction - Bewitched

What it’s all about: Five Sentence Fiction is about packing a powerful punch in a tiny fist. Each week I will post a one word inspiration, then anyone wishing to participate will write a five sentence story based on the inspiration word. The word does not have to appear in your five sentences, just take your inspiration from that word.

This week’s inspiration word is: BEWITCHED




I look forward to reading everyone's five sentences. Post your sentences on your blog, and link up your post below. Once you've posted, be sure to check out the other posts. Any feedback on Five Sentence Fiction is welcome!

Lillie



3 comments:

  1. Oh, look at that, I actually managed to post this ON FRIDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! My busy week has meant my five sentences were done in five minutes today!!! But at least I've done them!!
    kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo-hoo! I did it! nothing like just sitting down & giving yourself only a very short time frame... Thanks Lillie :)

    ReplyDelete